Thursday, February 21, 2013

How to Write Interesting Family Histories

Found this gem a while back and pinned it to my Pinterest "Family History" board .  Decided to take a closer look at it today, and, as my Dad used to say, "Katie, bar the door."

Meaning, this is an awesome find!

Just reading the sample gave me more information on structuring my book, and then how to make it a lot more interesting to read, than almost anything I've read to date...and I've read more books than I can count.

Click on the book to go to the site where you can download a sample...best to download the HTML sample, as it is longer than the Kindle, though I purchased the book as a Kindle.



I have to holler when I find something that makes me happy, or something that's just plain good and affordable.  So here it is.

Now back to writing my, now, more "interesting" family history.

1 comment:

  1. All your stories are interesting to read for me!!! Can't imagine making them better?!?

    ReplyDelete